Thursday 20 November 2008

Well

it has been 10 days since I last posted something up here, I'm slacking on this front!

On a brief one of what activity has been happening.

Kev and Aaron went to Amsterdam, we took the coach, it was 12 hours long and Aaron seriously fucked his knee doing an ollie on a funbox, so we spent our time doing things that you'd be expect to go down in Amsterdam, such as going to the Van Gogh musuem, the Ann Frank museum and playing Rock, Paper, Scissors with prostitutes!

I (Kev) have been learning some new tricks, maybe you'll see them in image form in certain UK publications, maybe I'll just do a couple of them at my local park then head off to the pub!

If any certain bodies from Vans are reading this, especially any scousers involved with website work, take out your notepad and write down that, yes, I'm still on making that video which will increase your shoe sales!

Oh and I took £11 off of John Cardiel in multiple games of Rock, Paper, Scissors starting off with £1. Normally I'm the worst gambler in the world, but I got lucky and afforded to get more pissed, plus get the bus home, which I didn't actually get and ended up skating home.

Oh and my internet alias has to change as someone pointed out too me that I'm not actually "Meanwhile Kev", that title belongs to Kev Firth, so now I'll guess I'll have to be known as Cantelowes Kev (only to find out a few years later that somebody called Kev skated there in the 80s which isn't really that unlikely!)

On a last skateboard related note, Gyppo Army boards will be available in "Another" skate shop, which is a new SOS shop opening in Brighton on December 1st as far as I'm aware. Stevie Thompson is behind that one so you all now know where to go and spend your money and more importantly which product to buy!

hit-counter-download.com account login
click here for a free hit counter