Wednesday 7 January 2009

New shit

Well it's the new year, as I'm sure you all know.

Fuck knows what to type on this blog, at the moment I'm listening to Wu Tang Clan and N.W.A. and I just had some brocolli and cheese soup with toast which was surprisingly nice!

Kev and Aaron had a skate down Unit 1 yesterday. Coops drove us there in his ghetto as fuck car which we had to push down the road to get started and then jump into it as Coops got the engine into gear. We picked up local spig Pas and met up with Grot and a few others at the park. Aaron clicked his knee cap out of place and Kev slammed off of a ledge into the bowl landing on his shoulder and on his head.

Elliot was seen down Kingston skatepark the other day drinking cheap wine out of a plastic cup and doing nollie trés over the hip.

No sighting of Doug either.

Marcus ended up getting into a fight with a girl in the mill the other day, I'm not sure who started it but both sides gave as good as it got. If you see me in real life I'll go into a bit more detail, you're better off going to Aaron though.

hit-counter-download.com account login
click here for a free hit counter