Sunday 11 January 2009

When late nights kick in

I have yet to go to bed, as I've been up all night working. Regardless I thought it'd be the best possible time to post on the blog that our product is now available at LCB skateshop in Bethnal Green (East London).

To contact them you can call them on 02077393839 or you can visit www.lcbsurfstore.co.uk for more info



The reason why I'm putting this up on the blog (and not the website) is that the website is being a right a pain in the arse to sort out and I can't add anything new to the site before it's fully revamped to cut a long story short!

On top of that, we have a new rider from the South of England. I'm currently getting together a clip of him for what some people call a "press release", which should be up all over the web next week at some point!

hit-counter-download.com account login
click here for a free hit counter